- Artists, photographers, and writers are inspired with the rugged natural
beauty of the Coast Range with Haystack Rock and the Needles.
- For a romantic hideaway, try beachcombing and exploring in the marine garden
tide pools around Haystack Rock, kite flying, or surf fishing.
- Farther south leads to Oswald West State Park, Neah-Kah-Nie Mountain and
the golf resort community of Manzanita.
- Across Nahalem Bay sits Wheeler with its waterfront park and marina.
- Rockaway Beach has 7 miles of sandy beach. The town has shops, restaurants,
and 300 plus motel rooms.
- Garibaldi maintains a U.S. Coast Gaurd station. Fishing, both sport and
commercial, is active out of Garibladi's harbor.
- Tillamook is the supply center for the dairy industry and boasts more cows
- Tillamook cheese is the largest cheese factory on the coast. See cheese being
made as you take the self-guided tour. The shop here sells gifts, cheese, and
yummy ice cream.
- The Blue Heron Cheese Factory & the Blimp Hanger Museum are also great stops.
Oswald State Park
Tillamook Cheese Factory
Tillamook Golf Course
Tillamook guided tour